Asset Control is looking for a marketing graduate or final-year student to join our team.
We are the market leader in data quality software solutions for financial data. Focused on business user enablement, we help clients simplify complexity and ensure users across buy and sell side make the most of their data assets by providing easy data integration, data cleansing, distribution and data discovery solutions.
We service a blue-chip client base globally and our award-winning solutions provide rigorous processes to secure high-quality data, easy integration into business user workflows and a trusted environment for advanced analytics. Delivered through managed services, cloud or on-premise deployment, our highly scalable products help the world’s most successful financial institutions meet their risk management, valuation, security master and operational needs with mission-critical reliability
As a part of the Asset Control family, you will be playing an important role in building out our brand and digital nurturing capabilities. You will develop online marketing strategies, implement those strategies, measure the outcome and adapt. We are looking for an ambitious, efficient and fast-working person who can use Social Media, Salesforce, mailing lists, A/B testing, Google Analytics and SEO. The focal point will be to develop, test and iteratively refine strategies and tactics for top-of-funnel marketing using different channels. This is an excellent opportunity to put B2B marketing skills in practice in a closely-knit, yet global company servicing some of the world’s largest financial services firms and addressing some of the thorniest information management challenges.
Approximate Hours Per Week: 30-40 hours a week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 3-6 months, 2H of 2019. We will, however, consider extending the position.
What do we expect from you?
- Theoretical knowledge of SFDC, Google Analytics, SEO and SEA and B2B digital nurturing strategies
- Energetic and eager to learn
- Flexible in assignments
- Tech Savvy
- Data enthusiast is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented and good work ethic
- Have a will to develop
- Fluent in English
- Have writing expertise
- Comfortable in fast-paced B2B fintech environment
GIF making, video editing and photography skills are a plus
What can you expect from us?
- School credit and salary compensation
- A chance to shape digital nurturing function
- Learn to manage Google Analytics, SEO and SEA
- Freedom to be fully creative in an open-minded environment
- Get a lot of responsibility in versatile tasks
- A chance to make an impact and to learn from challenging tasks
- Way to develop organizational and communication skills
- An inclusive work environment
Are you the one are we looking for? If so please include your resume, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable). For further questions email email@example.com or call us at +31 6 51694147.
Job Type: Internship