The successful candidate will have proven experience in helping enterprise software providers transition from on-premise deployment to managed services. They will have experience leading teams deploying enterprise software at Financial Services firms and running managed service offerings. Traditionally, Asset Control software has always been deployed on customer sites. As we develop new and exciting services around our core software platform, we are now looking to expand these applications into a hosted/managed service offering for our existing and new clients.
- Act as a lead on service delivery, management and coordination for AC PaSS
- Create, manage and improve standards and procedures within the new department
- Ensure working practices are well defined, and operations proceed with minimal disruption using technology and experience to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Liaise with internal functions including sales, product management, engineering, IT, Operations and subject matter experts to facilitate success
- Help select and liaise with third-party providers we use as part of our AC PaSS proposition
- Ensure high quality, up to date documentation exists for all service arrangements
- Responsibility for producing AC PaSS P&Ls working closely with Management, Finance, and Sales
- Ability to work as technology specialist, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have a vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions
- Provide input into the pre-sales process, strategy and approach.
- Present AC PaSS to prospects and clients.
- Converse with senior executives on the qualities of AC PaSS and the effects it will have on their organization and processes.
- The role will also require travel initially between London and New York working closely with sales/presales teams and customers in both regions
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences, or similar appropriate education/experience
Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
- Ability to self-manage
- Approachable, with effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Courageous, with the ability to push the boundaries, recognizing the diversity of the organization’s requirements
- High levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
- Cultural sensitivity and a confident self-starter
- Resilient and results orientated
- Able to travel internationally as required
- Able to work both independently and in a team. You have a professional image and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers.
- You are fluent in English, which is used for both internal communication and external communications within the Asset Control global organization.
- Fluency in a second language would be preferred, but is not essential.
- You are eager to learn, you have an analytical mind and have a go-get attitude. Client service is our absolute focus and a pro-active, customer oriented way of thinking is vital.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with the business and externally
Asset Control Values
- Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open -minded and transparent
- Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
- Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
- Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
- Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do
To apply, please fill in the form below.