Works with the core team of developers and AC partners around the world to ensure high-quality implementations of various projects. Responsible for specific work packages under guidance of a senior member of the team. After initial onboarding, the junior consultant should be capable of having client discussions on specific details of the assigned work packages.
- Implementation of AC products at customer site
- Installs, configures and delivers the AC products according to acceptance criteria;
- Customizes product configurations to meet customer requirements;
- Works in a project-based manner (according to project plans, deadlines, etc.);
- Customer advice
- Advises the customer about the best practices of the AC products;
- Establishes and maintains customer relations;
- Customer support
- Answers questions asked by the customer;
- Fixes bugs in the AC solution at customer site;
- Adds functionality to the AC solution;
- Knowledge transfer
- Details activities in written reports to management
- IT Skills
- Knowledge of Unix and/or Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Familiar with Shell programming, AWK and Perl.
- Experience with RDBMS environments, preferably Oracle and/or Sybase.
- Knowledge of structured programming languages: C/C++, Java.
- Data modeling experience.
- Systems & tools
- RDBMS: Oracle, Sybase
- Linux and/or Unix
- Other technical skills
- Data modeling skills
- Data modeling skills
- Experience working in project environments.
- Basic knowledge of investment and financial instruments, including different asset classes, data types, trading and operational processes.
- Basic technical knowledge of Market Risk (i.e. risk calculation and/or risk libraries)
- Knowledge of financial data sources, such as Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, S&P.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in financial services. Experience of Asset Control, Markit EDM, Goldensource or other EDM platforms would be an advantage
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences, finance or sciences, or similar appropriate education/experience
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
- Ability to self-manage
- Approachable, with effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Courageous, with the ability to push the boundaries, recognizing the diversity of the organization’s requirements
- High levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
- Cultural sensitivity and a confident self-starter
- Resilient and results orientated
- Able to travel internationally as required
- Able to work both independently and in a team. You have a professional image, and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers.
- You are fluent in English, which is used for both internal communication and external communications within the Asset Control global organization.
- Fluency in a second language, particularly German, Spanish or Portuguese, would be preferred, but is not essential.
- You are eager to learn, you have an analytical mind and have a go-get attitude. Client service is our absolute focus and a pro-active, customer oriented way of thinking is vital.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with the business and externally
Asset Control Values
- Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open -minded and transparent
- Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
- Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
- Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
- Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do
To apply, please fill in the form below.