Asset Control is looking for x3 QA Engineers, as part of our QA team, is responsible and part-owns the QA and release processes.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Be part of the QA and release processes.
- Participate in monitoring and guiding the quality of the end to end delivery process from requirement specification and customer support tickets to product release.
- Take happy-path test automation components from engineering and extend and own suite of automated tests in CI environment.
- Participate in end-to-end system test environment to validate release candidates, including vulnerability scans.
- Participate in UAT environment and manage UAT process to validate pre-release with internal stakeholders (primarily product management).
- Be part of promoting pre-release to final release upon successful completion of all testing, meeting the testing criteria.
- Participate in arbitrage process around product issues.
- Own and run performance testing projects.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- University level degree
- Hands-on QA experience
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to deal with demanding internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset.
- Results oriented and focus on achieving results within agreed timelines.
- Self-starting, problem-solving focus.
- Excellent command of the English language.
Seniority Level (years of relevant experience)
- 3-5 years of experience, in recent years within QA roles in a software development environment.
Asset Control Values
Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open-minded and transparent
Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do
To apply, please fill in the form below.