Asset Control is searching for a QA Manager, with leadership and management skills. Able to supervise a QA Team while being responsible and owns QA and release processes.
- At least 5 years of experience, in recent years within QA management roles in a software development environment.
- Build out and manage the QA team, own QA and release processes.
- Monitor and guide the quality of the end to end delivery process from requirement specification and customer support tickets to product release.
- Take happy-path test automation components from engineering and extend and own suite of automated tests in CI environment.\
- Own end-to-end system test environment to validate release candidates, including vulnerability scans.
- Own UAT environment and manage UAT process to validate pre-release with internal stakeholders (primarily product management).
- Promote pre-release to final release upon successful completion of all testing, meeting the testing criteria.
- Own and manage arbitrage process around product issues.
- Own and run performance testing projects.
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences or similar appropriate education/experience
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
- Comfortable to work with a large established code base
- Ability to self-manage
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Courageous, with the ability to push the boundaries, recognizing the diversity of the organization’s requirements
- High levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
- Cultural sensitivity and a confident self-starter
- Resilient and results orientated
- Able to travel occasionally internationally as required
- You have a professional image, and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers
- Fluent in English, which is used for both internal communication and external communications within the Asset Control global organization
- Fluency in a second language would be preferred but is not essential
- You are eager to learn, you have an analytical mind and have a go-get attitude. Client service is our absolute focus and a pro-active, customer oriented way of thinking is vital
Asset Control Values
- Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open -minded and transparent
- Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
- Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
- Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
- Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do
To apply, please fill in the form below.