- Knowledge of the Java programming language (3+ years) is required
- Knowledge and working experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Understanding of full product development life cycle
- Ability to develop robust, efficient and maintainable code
- Ability to express innovative ideas to improve the product
- Provide third-level product support)
- Java SE
- AngularJS or ReactJS
- Spring Framework
Nice to have:
- Oracle, Sybase or MS-SQL
- Cassandra / Spark
Systems & tools:
- IntelliJ IDEA. Eclipse
Qualifications and Training
- Educated to degree standard ideally in computer sciences, finance or sciences, or similar appropriate education/experience
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality, with strong business acumen
- Ability to self-manage
- Approachable, with effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complex situations
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Courageous, with the ability to push the boundaries, recognizing the diversity of the organization’s requirements
- High levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
- Cultural sensitivity and a confident self-starter
- Resilient and results orientated
- Able to travel internationally as required
- Able to work both independently and in a team. You have a professional image, and are used to representing your company communicating with or visiting customers.
- You are fluent in English, which is used for both internal communication and external communications within the Asset Control global organization.
- Fluency in a second language, particularly German, Spanish or Portuguese, would be preferred, but is not essential.
- You are eager to learn, you have an analytical mind and have a go-get attitude. Client service is our absolute focus and a pro-active, customer oriented way of thinking is vital.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with the business and externally
Asset Control Values
- Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open -minded and transparent
- Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
- Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
- Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
- Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do
To apply, please fill in the form below.