Asset Control is searching for a Java/Scala Engineer to be part of our new engineering team, reporting into the Lead Engineer of the team.
- Tasked with designing, building, and maintaining cutting edge API’s and Micro Services using either Java, Scala or both.
- Involvement in many aspects– helping develop our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
- You must have 2-3 years of Engineering experience (with at least 1 years Back-End development with Java and some Scala).
- Experience with CI/CD and related tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Jira, Cucumber, Gerkin).
- Experience with REACT desirable.
- Experience with building and designing Micro Services, Agile and the full development life cycle.
Qualifications and Training
- Ideally, you would hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences.
- Self-reliant proactive individual.
- Capable of taking up tasks from start to completion with minimal help.
- Able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or time-lines.
- Able to contribute to cross-functional planning and project meetings.
- You’ll bring with you experience, innovation and a results-oriented approach.
- You don’t only design and build robust and scalable services and system architecture for the product but contribute and provide feedback to the team, participate in brainstorming sessions, improve code quality through unit and integration tests and automation and work closely with the Product team to understand end-user requirements and use-cases.
Asset Control Values
Communication - communicate actively with your colleagues; be open-minded and transparent
Accountability – take responsibility and ensure something is done properly
Empowerment – feel empowered to help the company to move faster and to innovate
Respect - treat colleagues as you expected others to treat you
Client Focus – put the client ahead of everything you do
To apply, please fill in the form below.