Please join us on Thursday 11th April in Madrid to hear about the latest trends within data management, how financial institutions cope with new regulation and the opportunities in insight-driven data management.
Let us show you how these changes shift institutions’ priorities and how others have already realised those changes.
When: Thursday 11th April 2019
Where: Hotel InterContinental, Paseo de la Castellana, 49, 28046 Madrid, Spain.
Time: Registration from 15:30 pm, event 16:00 pm until 18:00 pm; followed by networking drinks
15:30 pm: Registration
16:00 – 16:45 pm: Data Management Trends, Priorities and Regulatory Impacts
Speakers: Martijn Groot, VP of Strategy & Marketing and Neil Sandle, Director Product Management
- Trends in the information requirements in financial services: volumes, regulatory reporting, analytics
- Moving beyond operational and IT efficiency to data discovery services for the business user
- How firms are adopting insight-driven data management to servicing needs for data exploration and improving the speed and quality of decision making
- Upgrade capabilities to enable business users to keep pace with increasingly data-intensive business processes
- Adopt cloud and NoSQL technologies to realise material efficiency gains and shorten change cycles
16:45 - 17.30 pm: Panel discussion: Realising insight-driven data management
Speakers: to be confirmed shortly
- Powering new use cases in data analysis in middle office
- Data (management) requirements for regulation
- Business priorities in data acquisition, integration and exploration
- Use of NoSQL technology in financial services
17.30 – 18:00 pm: Q&A Session
18:00 – 19:30 pm: Networking – Drinks
Save your space at our event by registering now!