Asset Control at FIMA Europe 2016
FIMA is the ultimate event for CDOs and senior-level data professionals from global leading banks and asset management firms. This year’s event reflected on today’s financial data challenges, including new regulations, and promote discussion on high-level data strategy and technologies for all types of data.
Asset Control's Martijn Groot appeared in a MiFID II panel discussion alongside representatives from Goldman Sachs and Intercontinental Exchange.
- Critical updates from regulators
- How to plan your data strategy to be ready for MiFID II
- Disruptive technology: Digitalisation - How to move your traditional ‘analogue’ business into the digital world, Data analytics and data visualisation
- Blockchain - What are the future implications for financial data?
- Oxford-style debate: Utilities are the only way forward for financial data – FOR & AGAINST
- What are the future implications of AI, machine learning and robotics for financial information management?
- Graham Smith CDO, RBS
- Chris Bannocks Group CDO, ING Bank N.
- Simon Gordon Risk COO, Barclays
- James Harwood-Bridgen Global CDO, HSBC Asset Management
- Andy Steele Global Head of Reference Data Operations & Technology, Barclays