PRMIA, in association with Asset Control, presents an expert panel discussion: FRTB – Consolidating next steps
When: Wednesday 15th March – 17:30-20:30
Where: British Bankers’ Association, 105-108 Old Broad Street EC2N 1EX
The panel discussion explored the following:
- Understanding what data, operations and reporting frameworks and processes to have in place to comply with FRTB
- Where does MiFID II post-trade transparency fit in?
- What are the implication of strong alignment between front and middle office?
- How does this impact on your BCBS 239 process?
- Paul Burnett, Global Head of Traded Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Mark Morgan, Head of Market Risk, Lloyds Banking Group
- Martijn Groot, VP of Product Management, Asset Control