Asset Control sponsors RegTech Summit for Capital Markets
Asset Control is proud to be sponsoring RegTech Summit for Capital Markets. The RegTech Summit for Capital Markets, organised by A-Team Group, brings together the community of practitioners managing regulatory change and implementing RegTech solutions. Connect with like-minded practitioners, learn about innovative approaches to regulatory change, and discover technologies that can help you manage your regulatory challenges.
Senior Product Manager Boyke Baboelal will be moderating the 'How can RegTech help turn the MiFID II burden into opportunity?' panel to discuss the following topics:
- Harmonised data for consistent reporting: with the squeeze on costs how can RegTech improve data collection, data normalisation and data quality
- Progress on data standards for reporting:LEIs and ISINs
- Integrating RegTech into existing infrastructure and legacy systems: data and technology challenges
- Applying lessons learnt from MiFID II to CAT reporting
- Real time analytics and tools to help firms optimize compliance efforts
- Post Implementation: How can RegTech help rationalize reporting and improve controls post Jan 2018?
Click here to register and reserve your space.