Our consulting and services teams are experts in financial data, with practical experience in over 65 banking and buy-side implementations around the world.
RiskMinds International is a vital event for all risk professionals
This year’s event will address a variety of topics including Credit Risk, Market Risk & FRTB, Operational Risk, Stress Testing, Emerging Risks, Model Risk, Liquidity Risk, Capital Management, Accounting & IFRS9, Central Clearing and Recovery & Resolution.
- Advice on best practice in risk management from leading CROs, Practitioners, Academics & Supervisors
- Latest developments in credit risk, market risk, operational risk, stress testing, capital management, recovery & resolution, liquidity and capital management
- Industry insight from former European Commissioners, Chief Economists, Behavioural Psychologists, Brexit experts, statistics gurus and Fintech disrupters
• Yanis Varoufakis - Former Minister of Finance, Greece, Professor of Economics, University of Athens
• Gerd Gigerenzer - Director, Max Planck Institute for Human Development & Harding Center for Risk Literacy
• Cosimo Pacciani - Chief Risk Officer, European Stability Mechanism
• Andreas Gottschling - Chief Risk Officer & Member of the Management Board, Erste Bank
• Bradford Hu - Chief Risk Officer, Citigroup
• Rim Tehraoui - Head Of Risk & Regulatory Strategy, BNP Paribas
• Katherine Wolicki - Head of Regulatory Strategy, Global Risk Analytics, HSBC