ING chose Asset Control’s AC Plus to cleanse, validate and transform data prior to feeding it to business applications. The installed system serves 6 data applications and approximately 2,000 business users in ING’s core market risk management, credit risk management and product control operations.
Prior to using Asset Control, ING’s individual business units were responsible for sourcing, cleansing, validating and delivering data to downstream applications themselves, which resulted in incomparable figures between them.
- Annual savings of $400,000+ thanks to improved data vendor management
- Demands of external and internal auditors satisfied through a strong audit trail and transparency of validation rules
- 85% reduction in data management specialist headcount
- The ability to move quickly and avoid risk on new market opportunities through swift transfer of data to business users
- Rapid, stress-free provision of consolidated weekly reports to ING Board and ECB