Mapping the opportunities for insight-driven data management
The questions we asked our 80+ survey participants focused on core drivers for change, and on use cases (some familiar, some new) which will be crucial in realizing the opportunities for insight-driven data management. Our findings are summarized in these six observations (more details about the research methodology are available on request):
- Diverse and complex data outweighs volume and alternatives
- Technology infrastructure: a clear YES to cloud & AI
- Deployment and development preferences are shifting
- Integration, integration, integration
- Opportunities outscore obstacles, even for legacy challenges
- Value, priority, complexity: evaluating use cases
You may also like
Webinar: Data, Insight, Action!
This webinar will present the six key findings from our research report "Data, Insight, Action!". Hear all about insight-driven data management, including business drivers, technology priorities and use cases.