Providing More Timely, More Flexible Market Infrastructure Services:
Advanced data solutions keep pace with evolving market demands
Value added services require superior data control
There's never been a more exciting, or more challenging, time to provide services for the financial markets sector. Global trading, increased volatility, scarce capital, emerging markets, privatization of national industries, and the growth of sophisticated new investment products have generated a demand for more complex services based on rapid access to accurate data from multiple sources.
Some of the most urgent challenges include:
- Collecting accurate and timely data for margining and collateral management
- Maintaining clean corporate actions data for central securities depositories (CSDs)
- Administering data for OTC derivatives and cross-asset products that challenge traditional silo type processingProviding back-office services for hedge funds including reporting, benchmarking, valuation, risk management, bookkeeping and more
- Obtaining and distributing tailored information services for investment managers including benchmarking, mandate/limit and portfolio composition analysis and analytical services
- Consolidate data sources from multiple exchanges and alternative trading structures such as dark pools, multilateral trading facilities (MTFs) and systematic internalizers to get a clear and comprehensive view of the market
- Achieving greater productivity and a shift from process execution to process management due to targeted and efficient workflows, reporting and exception handling
Financial Service Providers Include:
- Clearing houses
- Central securities depositories (CSDs)
- Data vendors
- Fund administrators
- Central banks
- Content providers
Asset Control: An authentic financial services approach to data
Asset Control is data management with a difference: since our founding in 1991, we have focused exclusively on financial data needs. Today, Asset Control offers sophisticated data management tools that satisfy front office demands for rapid information access while providing a robust data infrastructure to simplify back and middle office management.
Our deep international experience and expertise allows us to craft solutions that meet the challenges of the most data-intensive financial services needs. As an alternative to fixed data services or spreadsheet work-arounds, our products allow you to:
Manage complex information inputs and outputs:
As a service provider, you sit in the middle of the data stream. Asset Control gives you the levers you need to accept information from all external information sources, then distribute customized data to as many clients as you wish.
Master your data models:
With Asset Control, you gain a comprehensive data model for capital markets, plus the ability to cut multiple golden copies that conform to each client's specific data rules.
Add new sources on the fly:
Asset Control integrates all data streams into one consistent format under your command. Need a new source? No problem. Our adaptors will have you up and running immediately.
Make changes without pain:
As you collect data in new asset classes or incorporate new sources, you may need new data fields and identifiers. Asset Control allows you to make the adjustments you need without new coding or the services of a database developer.
Get updates fast:
Asset Control continually monitors source changes and delivers updates to your team automatically – no disruptions, no hassles.
Think big by thinking small:
Many solutions providers demand a labor and resource intensive investment up front. Asset Control solutions are deliberately modular – you can begin by tackling the data piece most important to you. As your customer's information needs grow -- for more reports and greater customization of data products -- your data structure can grow with them.
The next step to gaining greater control
Accurate, actionable data is the foundation for responsible professional services. Be sure you stand on solid ground. Talk to an Asset Control Investment Data Expert to address your needs and identify the most profitable place to begin.