EMEA Client Conference 2019
Location: Mövenpick Hotel - Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Join Asset Control for a day of insights and to network with your peers
We are holding our annual EMEA Client Conference on the 26th September 2019 and invite all our clients and partners to join us. We are looking forward to spending the day with you to share industry insights, update you on our product roadmap, receive your feedback and provide an open forum for discussion.
This year the event will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. On the 25th September, we will host a pre-conference dinner. Please let us know if you’ll be able to join us when registering.
We hope you will be able to attend this event and join us for some fun, along with the opportunity to meet peers from across your industry.
Date: 26th September 2019
Location: Mövenpick Hotel | Den Haager Str. 5, 60327 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Time: Breakfast + Registration from 8:30am, Conference starts at 9am | Finish at 4.30pm
When: 25th September from 7:00pm
Where: MainNizza Restaurant
Please note all attendees for dinner must confirm by registration. Alternatively, inform us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the event.
- Product and Technology Roadmap
- Product Demonstration: Providing an end to end demonstration of our user experience Operations360
- Client Services: An update
- AC PaSS and Managed Services: Introducing Eddie Grant, Managed Services Manager
- Panel discussion: Overlaps, best practices and specific attention areas in market data management for the new trading book regulation, IFRS13 and process requirements stemming from TRIM
- Asset Control’s Product Fair: Meet the product owners and discover recent developments and requirements