Data, Insight, Action!
Mapping the opportunities for insight-driven data management
The questions we asked our 80+ survey participants focused on core drivers for change, and on use cases (some familiar, some new) which will be crucial in realizing the opportunities for insight-driven data management. Our findings are summarized in these six observations (more details about the research methodology are available on request):
- Diverse and complex data outweighs volume and alternatives
- Technology infrastructure: a clear YES to cloud & AI
- Deployment and development preferences are shifting
- Integration, integration, integration
- Opportunities outscore obstacles, even for legacy challenges
- Value, priority, complexity: evaluating use cases
Download our Data, Insight, Action! survey
A new generation of data management tools is moving beyond operational and IT efficiency as a primary objective. Financial institutions need to improve data quality and open up their data sets for exploration. This Adox Research report, commissioned by Asset Control, explores data management for business insight.