Market data management requirements for stress testing
admin < 1 minute
Our VP Product Management, Martijn Groot, looks into recent developments in stress testing and the challenges in the management of market data that they pose to banks.
Find out more about:
- Recent trends within the regulatory landscape
- Problems and challenges faced by banks to meet regulatory requirements
- Which stress testing process to adopt; zooming into information ingredients and risk factor production
- The need for historical time series databases
- The case for a central, cross-product function
Download our Market data management requirements for stress testing Whitepaper
This Asset Control white paper analyzes methods to operationalize stress tests under CCAR, EBA and the Bank of England. It focuses on how to efficiently gather a wide range of data ingredients and implement a flexible analytical capability.